PN AUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The pn archive.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mafia/ Gang PN

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silky

Silky

Mafia/ Gang PN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia/ Gang PN   Mafia/ Gang PN - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 10:28 pm

ed: ^curses quietly and picks it up but fumbles it a BIT^ what th hell?

n: ^gives that greeting grin^ Still sportin the fur i see, fancy
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Mafia/ Gang PN   Mafia/ Gang PN - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 6:58 pm

Al: S-sorry brother ^swipes the saltinto his palm, throwing some over his shoulder and the rest on the ground^

Grie: ^gives his own toothy grin^ Thanks, this set is new
Back to top Go down
https://pnau.forumotion.com
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Mafia/ Gang PN   Mafia/ Gang PN - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 10:15 pm

e: ^gives him a curious but suspicious look like Thats not a normal reaction but doesnt say anything^

ni: ^cant help but laugh^ What poor animal is it this time ^definitely touches it bc he CAN^
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Mafia/ Gang PN   Mafia/ Gang PN - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 10:37 pm

Al: ^smiles sweetly and gestures like let's listen^

Grie: Fuck if i know ^shrugs^ gestures^ Please, have a seat
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Mafia/ Gang PN   Mafia/ Gang PN - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 11:40 pm

e: ^pays close attention^

n: ^rolls eyes cause what kind of DUMB gets a fur trim without knowing the animal, but gets his seat and casually sits like leans back, arm over the back legs crossed^
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Mafia/ Gang PN   Mafia/ Gang PN - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 5:02 pm

Al: ^can barely take how pretty he is and is glad he's on the inside of the booth so ed doesn't see him blush or bite his nails^

Grie: ^sits as well and leans forward on his elbows, crossing his fingers^ So you have a deal for me?
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Mafia/ Gang PN   Mafia/ Gang PN - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 10:52 am

Ed: .too nosey to notice him.

N: you know howwe both have that ....little problem? Can't get rid of it like a damn cockroach infestation
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Mafia/ Gang PN   Mafia/ Gang PN - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 6:31 pm

Greed: nods knowing exactly what Nikko is talking about. Greed grinned toothily, it was a bit menacing even to such a high up as Nikko. Greed literally had sharpened his teeth into points. There were rumors of what he had done and how his teeth were the least of anyone's problems.

"I'm not going to lie here, I hate your guts. But I admit sometimes you reds have been like a fun party trick, keep things interesting when we're bored. But three is just a fucking crowd. The little dragons have to go," Greed sticks a smoke in his mouth and sucks before blowing it out.

"So what do the reds want in exchange?" Greed asks cutting to the chase.
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Mafia/ Gang PN   Mafia/ Gang PN - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 6:16 pm

Nikko knew he was playing a dangerous game, but he liked the danger, and knew how to maneuver within it. He heeded the rumors, knew there was always a bit of truth in them, but he wouldn't ever show his intimidation. confidence was always a game.

"For starters? I want you to back the fuck off our territories, and I don't want your knife in my back, i gotta know I can trust you, and i gotta know youre not gonna try and play both sides, from there we play it by ear. You know by now i don't want much, I'm much easier to deal with than the others."
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Mafia/ Gang PN   Mafia/ Gang PN - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 5:35 pm

Greed sneered. “So you’re saying you’re the ones that don’t trust us?” For a moment it seemed that was a dangerous assumption to make. But, Greed shrugged it off. “Then how about this? Let me prove the loyalty the homunculi have to this alliance.” Greed proposed leaning close.

“I’ll bring you the head of one of those bastard dragons and serve it to you on a silver platter. Then you can take it back to your leader so he knows we’re serious that we don’t want that scum on our streets anymore.” Greed was grinning excitedly like he was anticipating the kill. “By us killing one of their members, you’ll know we’re not with them. Then by accepting our gift, we’ll know you’re not with them either.”

“Oh, and I’ll even sweeten the deal,” Greed offered. Snatching at Nikko’s collar he jerked him forward so their faces were inches apart. Nikko could smell the distinct odor of blood. “If you give me your little nosy rats back there, I won’t get angry. Did the red seriously think they could underestimate us so badly?” Greed jerked his thumb back, pointing at Ed and Al. Greed shoved Nikko back hard.

“You really thought I wouldn’t notice that you planted fucking spies? Especially when they’re that obvious? You’re lucky I don’t kill them and you,” Greed spat, red eyes looking over his shoulder at the two brothers.
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Mafia/ Gang PN   Mafia/ Gang PN - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 1:19 am

Nikko couldn't help but laugh at the end of greeds spiel, did he really seriously think he'd be so fuckin transparent. He let greed pull him close, didnt fight it, didnt flinch at the scent, "You serious? I'll accept half of that, but they're not mine. How fuckin stupid do you think I am? if you really think id do something so foolish why'd you wanna ally with us in the first place. I think you know they're not mine, hell for all you know theyre some other gangs, for all -i- know they're yours, but i dont think youre a goddamn fool. Ill take the head, but first should we talk to the little dolls?"

Ed felt a shiver run up his spine long before the furry oe looked at them, "I think our welcome has long since passed and we should get out of here as quick and unseen as possible." He kept his cool outwardly, but knew al would be able to pick up on the "WE FuCKED UP" in his tone.

hopefully they would subtly run for it and hide in a dumpster for a few hours
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia/ Gang PN   Mafia/ Gang PN - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia/ Gang PN
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PN AUS :: FMA 2 :: Mafia/Gang-
Jump to: