PN AUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The pn archive.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maid cafe pn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silky

Silky

Maid cafe pn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid cafe pn   Maid cafe pn - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 10:29 pm

ed: ^definitely 100% keeps stealing kisses from him^

o: ^makes another highly amused sound which leads to another apology to a customer^ i dont even know what to say to that thats like a triple win scenario good for them? good for you!
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Maid cafe pn   Maid cafe pn - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 6:59 pm

Roy: ^laughs and gives them right back, even chasing down to return them^

Al: Yeah! And it also means I have a number i can give you-- if you want it
Back to top Go down
https://pnau.forumotion.com
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Maid cafe pn   Maid cafe pn - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 10:17 pm

ed: ^tries to keep giggling to a minimum but cant not just grab him and pull him into a Kiss kiss^

o: i-are you sure? you dont have to, i mean ill gladly take it but if you think you gotta gor some reason- you dont its ok, but if you want to...i have paper right here
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Maid cafe pn   Maid cafe pn - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 11:06 pm

Roy: ^presses him against the table to deepen the kiss, cupping his little face^

Al: I want to! My number is XXX-XXX-XXXX!
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Maid cafe pn   Maid cafe pn - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 11:42 pm

ed: ^soft little moan and leans into him, hands gripping the shirt at his sides, matching the kiss enthusiastically^

os: ^softly repeats it as writing it down^ a-alright i-uh,, i'll text you? after my shift?
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Maid cafe pn   Maid cafe pn - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 5:17 pm

Roy: ^presses his knee between his legs slowly applying pressure^

Al: ^smile in his voice^ I can't wait
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Maid cafe pn   Maid cafe pn - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 10:54 am

E: .moans into his mouth and slowly unintentionally grinds againsthis knee/thigh.

O: h-have a, have a nice day and ill talk to you...soon? Later? Sooner!
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Maid cafe pn   Maid cafe pn - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 5:40 pm

Roy: ^Makes a sound low in his throat, gripping him tighter, urging Edto rock against his knee by sliding his hands down his back and grabbing his rear^

Al: ^can't help but giggle at this coz how cute^ Thank you, good bye for now ^and goes ahead and hangs up^
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Maid cafe pn   Maid cafe pn - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 4:55 am

e: ^whines a soft, high pitched little sound, wrapping arms securely around his shoulders, flesh hand dragging through his hair for a nice nonpainful grip to keep him close^

o: ^hed die on the spot if al said he was cute omg^ ^stares at phone a little heart eyed like did that really just happen???^
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Maid cafe pn   Maid cafe pn - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 6:39 pm

Roy's: hand slides back up his back to cup Ed's head as he carefully guides Ed to lay back. Even though the table was rickety and most definitely secondhand---no maybe fifth hand? Ed was small enough in size that the table wouldn't break. Not wanting to put too much stress on the table by leaning on it, Roy settled on Ed's neck biting eagerly at the nape, enjoying the elegant curve to Ed's neck. Roy's other hand, now free, roamed down, down, down. Roy smoothed his hand firmly over the front of Ed's jeans.

Al: casually suffocates himself becAUSE SOUNDS.

Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Maid cafe pn   Maid cafe pn - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 6:20 pm

Ed, possibly, for the first time in his life, went down without a fight. His heart raced in his ears and it felt like his nerves were on fire every place he was touched. His hand shot up to his mouth ane he bit into it to muffle the high pitched moan he can't stop from leaving at the feeling, head easilly leading into Roy's hand to give his mouth as much access as he could possily want. His right leg lifts and wraps round Roy's waist of it's own accord, wanting to keep him as close as possible.

(Rip in pieces Al)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maid cafe pn   Maid cafe pn - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maid cafe pn
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PN AUS :: FMA 2 :: Maid Cafe-
Jump to: