PN AUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The pn archive.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mist PN

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silky

Silky

The Mist PN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mist PN   The Mist PN - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 10:35 pm

ed: ^frowns and stares but shrugs^ Whats a little fog, its not a big deal

j: ^takes his hands gently^ hey, hey, he's alright, hes gonna be ok, ok? not even a maniacal mist is strong enough to get him down, he'll gladly fight air to get to you and win
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: The Mist PN   The Mist PN - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 7:04 pm

Roy: Its pretty thick, I'd say not driving weather ^shrugs^ it'll pass though

al: But I dont WANT him to fight to me, I want him to stay inside ^presses fists to face^
Back to top Go down
https://pnau.forumotion.com
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: The Mist PN   The Mist PN - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 10:19 pm

ed: ^gies him a little grin^ guess youre stuck, huh? ^always walks to where he needs to go^

j: ^cant not hug him^ he'll be ok
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: The Mist PN   The Mist PN - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 11:12 pm

Roy: I guess so, I'd better go get that guy out of my car for now ^puts the chips up and heads off going outside^

Ling: ^watches him^ So that's an amestrian police uniform! Form fitting

Al: ^trembling^ He's not, he's irresponsible and rash and he needs me
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: The Mist PN   The Mist PN - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 11:47 pm

e: ^cant help an amused snort^ you should stick around until the fog clears too, much easier to get lost unless you know where youre headed, which i do, so, it was nice to meet you but i got places to be

j: (wow rood) ^tries to settle him but cant really deny those things^ but hes not the type to let anything stop him, either, not even mysterious...mist....things...he'll be alright, you just gotta be alright for him
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: The Mist PN   The Mist PN - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 5:55 pm

Roy: ^and before anything else happens, Roy shouts^ Hey! ^runs out and looking people can see the man in the sheriff's car is slamming his headagainst the window, breaking it and blood running down threw glass as it cracks before the mist gets so thick you can't see the car anymore^

Al: ^finally can't help but grasp him^ there has to be something I can do
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: The Mist PN   The Mist PN - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 10:58 am

Ed: . startled but too much ado gooder to not go help. What's going on!?

J: first thing you need to do is get yourself back together, you cant panic itll be okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mist PN   The Mist PN - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mist PN
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PN AUS :: FMA 2 :: Mist-
Jump to: