PN AUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The pn archive.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

80's HS PN

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Silky

Silky

80's HS PN - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80's HS PN   80's HS PN - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 5:03 am

ed: ^cant help a little helpless laugh watching ling walk away but immediately tenses up at seeing and noticing and recognizing roy, gritting teeth slightly because it honestly feels like a goad into 'self defensive bullying'^ ^crosses arms but doesnt approach because he knows himself and that he very likely WOULD punch him, and he CANT caue damage to the star player, cause thats the LAST thing he needs already being a socialpariah^ What the hell are you staring at? What do you want. You wanna be served you gotta be in a car buddy, you don't get shit hovering in the damn shadows behind the building ^gonna try and play off any sense of being nervous by just bypassing him and shooting past him^

n: ^stares openly, face automatically lending itself to a clear "wtf?" so its not TOO suspicious or clearly stricken, but also a maestro of warmth so when feels the coldness he curses in clearly drachman and digs around in his stuff and unabashedly bundles bby up^ If youre cold you should say something, theres plenty here you dont gotta be that way ^and puppy takes her hint too, even simply at Nikkos look, gestures and tones and pushes her way to be not only a table, but also a fur blanket^
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: 80's HS PN   80's HS PN - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 12:25 pm

Roy: As Ed starts to round the corner to presumably get more orders, Roy steps in front of him. Some of the buzzing electric light cast over the baseball player's shoulder making his silhouette imposing. This is the closest Ed's been to him apart from maybe one of them passing the others desk and passing in the hall. But passing each other in school is a lot like walking in a daze. Can it really count? Now Roys form is very notable, he's taller and had a mature face. Roy could probably get away with going to college parties and getting shitfaced and none would be the wiser. In contrast, Ed gets questioned when he wants to see a minorly heavy rated movie. Despite what type of picture this should paint for Roy, he actually looks sort of nervous? Roy takes those nerves and shoves them into the pockets of his letterman jacket rather forcefully.

"You're on break soon, aren't you?" Not a great introduction. Roy doesn't sound urgent, threatening, and not even condescending. The tone wasn't like any of the things that Ed may have expected when Roy would finally talk to him after the past month or so of constant staring. Roy's trying to keep his dignity, back straight, chin up, looking off to the side a bit but Ed can see just the smallest, TEENIEST hint of a blush on the teen's cheeks.

Al: lets him, very much used to Ed doing similar things. Al can't help but giggle a little as he watches him, pressing knuckles to his lips to stifle it.

"Thank you," he says genuinely and helps zip up some of the items. Al is greeted unexpectedly by closeness to Nikko. Inwardly he curses at his heart to be still. But it's too easy to look when Nikko isn't paying attention so, he does. This turns out to be a bad idea, but he's an Elric so that's to be expected. Nikko was beautifully handsome, there was no doubt about that. Some stiffs may knock his dark attire, piercings, and tattoos but Al liked and admired them. Nikko was brave enough to be himself.

Al felt the urge to touch Nikkos hair. He wanted to run his fingers along his jaw to feel how sharp it really was. But as his fingers twitched, Al knew a few things. One was that if Nikko knew what Al was thinking? Nikko would shove him from his truck, spit on him and warn him if his disgusting gay ass came near him again, he would kill him. (POOK: just to be CLEAR we already know its the 80's so this is just... common response fam. So Al is imagining this, not really knowing HOW Nikko would react) Secondly, it probably wasn't Nikko he was pining after. Al was desperate for contact. The reality was, Al had been lead on that night. He thought he had a date, finally. But it was a joke, it was always a joke.

Al pushed the hurt from his mind and gave the pupper a good pat.

"Why do you have all of these things?" Al piped up, referring to the winter gear.
Back to top Go down
https://pnau.forumotion.com
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: 80's HS PN   80's HS PN - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 9:30 am

(im not sure if you want me to respond like this too or?? but i guess ill try as best i can bc u kniw i like to keep my secrets)
Ed: Ed stares at the bastard, jerking back slightly arm ready to reel back and punch at any slight moment of hostility, but drew up in a pause as he took in his face. His brows still furrowed and he still took a step or two (or slid, depending on if he's still got his skates, i cannot remember) so he didn't have to peer so drastically upward to take in his expression, "Is this some sorta new type of bullying I aint keen to yet? Cause I hate t' break it to ya, but new or not I aint easy and wont go down without at least injuring your pride."

Nikko: contrary to what the little guy thought, Nikko was very aware of when he was being watched, but he trusted his instincts and (icantrememberdogsname) her instincts even more so, so he lets him look his fill. at the movement from his companion he shot a glance his way, noticing the way he masked his hurt with a smile and avoided his feelings with nonsense (but still valid) questions. Nikko only shrugged and leaned back casually, "You learn to be prepared always when you get stuck in the tundras of drachma. I've gotten quite used to the cold, but I know a lotta other people arent"
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: 80's HS PN   80's HS PN - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 5:52 pm

Roy: pushes his fingers back through his hair, eyes still averted. "Im not trying to bully you, that's not my scene," It seemed like Roy was looking everywhere but looking at Ed even though he was the one he was speaking to. "Do you have your break soon? Or not?"

Al: (omg sweetie) "Drachma? That's far away," Al comments, having some trouble pulling his eyes from Nikko now but tries to at least make himself look normal while he's doing it. "Can I ask why you came here? Our town isn't that big," he wondered. There were far bigger places that had more of a reputation to move to. Here the school was small and sure there was a drive-in but it was really belonging to the next town over.
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: 80's HS PN   80's HS PN - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 5:56 pm

ed: Frowns and crosses his arms almost in defence, regardless of what someone says, that doesn't always mean thats what they mean, "Breaks in 10 minutes." He said finally, still wary, but too curious not to play along.

nikko: Nikko hummed and shrugged, running a hand through his hair and 'frizzing' the shaved side, "It's just where I ended up. I didn't really feel like bein' someplace big, small towns suit my needs and personality better I guess. Anywhere is better than where i came from."
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: 80's HS PN   80's HS PN - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 4:04 pm

Roy’s: shoulders drop slightly in relief. “I’ll wait for you,” Roy informed the other. Even a small ghost of a smile tugged at Roys lips. “I’ll be over there.” Roy points out a shady bit of grass past the shop. Turning on his heel, Roy heads off in that direction to wait for him.

Al’s: eyes couldn’t help but follow Nikko’s hand as he messed with his hair. The gesture was so attractive. His style was attractive---damn. Al shook his head inwardly. He wondered what Nikko meant by ‘anywehre’s better than where I came from’. What made his former living situation so unbearable? Al squashed the inner need for answers, something him and his brother combated often. It wasn’t his place to ask that.

Al nudged Nikko with his shoulder. “Well I’m glad you’re here now.“
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: 80's HS PN   80's HS PN - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 12:45 am

ed gave him another suspicious look, glancing at the shady area and giving a quick nod, not waiting for him to say anything more before going off to finish his work. Plagued the entire time by what roy might possibly be planning. The last 10 minutes went by in a flash that still seemed to drag but before long he couldn't stall and his curiosity tugged him back to where roy may or may not be waiting- if he was being serious. Hoping against hope he wasn't aabout to be ambushed for a fight. he'd probably be able to take them, but two in a day felt like a lot.

Nikko tilted his head Al's way and gave a grin that could almost be telling- that he knew Al had more questions in place of answers but didn't wanna ask, and he wasn't likely on spilling any of them soon, "You don't know me, you know. I could be a real bad seed, tarnishing your quaint little town even more than-" a vague gesture, trying to encompass the assholes from before,"them."
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: 80's HS PN   80's HS PN - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 3:21 pm

Roy: As Ed approached, the figure in the dark suprisingly looked harmless. Roys demeanor was far from one that might indicate a fight. Roy had noticed him from far off and had stood a little straighter. Roy made no move to meet Ed halfway.

Al's: expression shifted almost unnoticably. "Haven't you heard? The town is already contaminated." Though there was a smile on his face, there was also bitterness to his tone. It felt a bit foreign sounding from Alphonse's mouth since usually nothing but warmth spills from his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 80's HS PN   80's HS PN - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

80's HS PN
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PN AUS :: FMA :: 80's Highschool-
Jump to: