PN AUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The pn archive.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Full Metal Alchemist PN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

Full Metal Alchemist PN Empty
PostSubject: Full Metal Alchemist PN   Full Metal Alchemist PN EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 1:08 pm

Self explanatory.
Back to top Go down
https://pnau.forumotion.com
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist PN   Full Metal Alchemist PN EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 1:49 am

Darius: ^carrying Ed while he sleeps^ sighs^ This kid sue is a handful.

Al: ^lost in the snow near the border of drachma tring to stop himself from sinking.
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist PN   Full Metal Alchemist PN EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 9:19 pm

hein: (right?) more like half

nik: ^sink sink sink i wanna trip over him itll be funny^
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist PN   Full Metal Alchemist PN EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 12:13 am

Darius: (yes!) ^laughs^ You got that right ^looks to ed and glob im sure hes so cute, all nestled there^

a: ^ DO ITTTT^ ahh! ^fully immersed^ definately pouting^ now what?
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist PN   Full Metal Alchemist PN EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 2:48 am

h: ^why can all i picture just like what is it baloo and bagheera from jungle book taking mowgli to raise as their own^ heavier'n he looks though

nik: ^and im sure hes stuck for a BIT especially long enough for the wind to howl so he cant hear the footsteps but he DOES notice? when someone trips over him and the startled, Very Foreign sounding word as they faceplant into some deep snow^
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist PN   Full Metal Alchemist PN EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 12:58 pm

D: . Because you silly. Yeah.... hey, is it just me or is this kid really kind of cute

A: oh! I'm sorry
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist PN   Full Metal Alchemist PN EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 9:26 pm

h: ^NO^ when hes sleeping, definitely

n: ^more foreign sounding words thatre definitely curses and clearly hes gonna dig to find who the fuck is buried under the snow^
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist PN   Full Metal Alchemist PN EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 10:42 pm

Darius: ^cant help bu bark a laugh like you right^

Envy: Ah, I see you have what I was looking for

Al: ^inwardly scolds self for speakng in the first place like I shoulda pretended I was jist a sui of armor!^ and of course nikko is face to face with a suit of armor^ Uhm, hello, my.... suit got snow in it and well... uh, I'm not freezing! I have a snowsuit on in here!
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist PN   Full Metal Alchemist PN EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 10:45 pm

h: ^tenses and looks to him(hellyeahhelloenvyimissedyouyoubitch) We dont have anything

nik: ^and niks probably all covered up too tbh like goggles and everything bc snowstorm and bandana over mouth^ ^in a language he Knows now but Clearly accented Drachman^ Fuck, ill get you out ^not casual but quickly casual digs him out enough to get an arm around/on him to pull him out^
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist PN   Full Metal Alchemist PN EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 7:13 pm

(hehehe) Envy: ^hands on hips and tsks shaking his head^ I knew we shouldnt have let our sacrifices run off, now one of them has a hole in his side

Al: ^and bb is heavy asFin that armor and snow but also is able to pull out^ relieved noise^ Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist PN   Full Metal Alchemist PN EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 10:26 pm

H: youre just gonna have to move along, hes not anyones sacrifice

n: you need get snow out and no be out anymore until stops ^ifhesblatantlydrachmanhesgonnahaveaheavieraccentdont@me^
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist PN   Full Metal Alchemist PN EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 11:25 pm

Envy: Oh and you think you're going to stop me? Are you really going to risk your lives for that runt? Just hand him over

Al: ^heart swells cos accents^ Ah uh yeah! ^turns around so he can't see he's empty and opens his chest plate and dumps whats in there out which probaby looks llooks comedic from the back^ latches it again and turns around^ Do you know the fastest way back to briggs?
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist PN   Full Metal Alchemist PN EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 11:53 pm

H: We aren't just gonna give him to you

n: ^slightly shifty look bc all he can see are eyes^ I....uh...know one way there
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist PN   Full Metal Alchemist PN EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 7:47 pm

Envy: It doesnt matter to me either way, I have enough arms to take both of you one easily

A: You do? That's great! Could you take me there?
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist PN   Full Metal Alchemist PN EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 11:00 am

H: .gives d a look like you're gonna have to make a break for it.

N: Why do you wamt to go there
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist PN   Full Metal Alchemist PN EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 5:43 pm

Darius: ^And he get's ready to--- But A large elongated green arm snaps forward punching Darius off balance with a pretty hefty force and it's all he can do to manage how he falls so he doesn't hurt Ed in the process and before Heinkel can do anything about it, he also suffers a blow, breaking his glasses and effectively knocking him out^

Al: My brother should be there, I have to get back to him
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist PN   Full Metal Alchemist PN EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 4:41 am

ed: ^those poor...poor glasses^ ^probably jostled into consciousness a little for a nice slightly wheezing inhale^

n: ^clearly not the type to separate BROTHERS^ alright, but if youre lying im not sticking my neck out for you, you deal with whatevers in there (olivier, you deal with her is what that translates to)
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist PN   Full Metal Alchemist PN EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 2:27 pm

Envy: And as he comes to he feels cold snow seeping into his coat. In his peripheral there’s blinding white, and a ribbon of blood. Upon further focus, its Darius laying in the snow a couple feet off. Ed can see he’s breathing rapidly, meaning he’s alive. A firm hand presses on his flesh shoulder. Black hair curtains over his face and upon looking up Ed can see Envy’s smug face. Envy’s free hand grabs Ed’s metal hand under the sleeve.

“Don’t need this,” Envy announces before tugging off Ed’s mechanical arm. Unceremoniously, the homunculus chucks it. “And don’t need this.” Envy added as he slips Ed’s left shoe off. Like the arm, Envy reaches under the pant leg and tugs the metal leg free. He threw the leg too. Envy pat the boys hip.

“There you go, pipsqueak. Nice and helpless,” Envy grins and stands surveying his work.

Al: (Me: goes to write about Al’s facial expression^ oh) Alphonse lets out a small gasp of excitement and takes Nikko’s hands into his to express his gratitude.

“Thank you! And I promise, ‘whatever’s in there’ I’ll protect you from, deal?” Gives a slight head tilt, overall somehow making a suit of armor seem nonimposing which begs the question…Why wear the thing if it’s not the demeanor that he wants to project?

“Oh, you should put these back in there, you don’t want to freeze them,” Al notes dutifully. Locating the pockets of Nikkos humongous jacket, and directing Nikko’s hands to nestle in there, all with a gentleness that is just unheard of for even people NOT in armor. Steps away as to not impose any further, tilting his head down.

“Lead the way, sir!” (Nikko: Im not sticking my neck out for you Al: Im about to end this mans career)
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist PN   Full Metal Alchemist PN EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 9:49 am

ed: grits his teeth and forces his consciousness back at a rapid pace, "Ya really think -thats- gonna make me helpless?" Ed doesn't hesitate to take any opportunity to slap his hand to his port and make a quick array, just something to get Envy's attention for a -moment- something stupid and time consuming like falling deep into the snow, just enough for ed to get to his leg, to get to the dumb chimeras that stuck their neck oout for him.

nik: Nikko's dark brow rose into his cap at the comments, deciding not to take the time to say that he certainly didn't need protecting, but mostly that it was a bad idea to let his secrets go. Why the hell was he trusting some weirdo tht wore armour in blizzards? What kind of logic was that, maybe he was bored and needed something to spice up the dull northern landscape. he decided not to say anything and just gestured and led the suit through his carefully maintained trenches a few feet off.
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist PN   Full Metal Alchemist PN EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 6:49 pm

Envy: practically laughed at the attempt, it was truly pathetic. The array wasn't even thought out well. It didn't stand next to Ed's work before. It was evidence of the teens hazy mind. Envy climbed out with ease. All that tantruming to get to the beast lying in the snow. And what would he do when he got there? The boy didn't know medical alchemy and Envy could see each movement the little alchemist made him all the weaker due to the wound he was sporting from his fight with Kimblee.

Not even having to hurry to catch up with struggling boy, Envy came up to him. "That it pipsqueek?" Envy pressed a foot onto Ed's back. It wouldn't be enough to break anything open but enough to stop the small body from continuing. "I think that's enough," Envy concluded and gave the back of Ed's head a swift kick effectively knocking him out once more. (FYI When ed wakes up he's gonna be in that room Marco was in in the anime)

Al: wondered to himself who this man was to have trenches. It was pretty odd. But perhaps it was one of Olivier's men? They did all generally seem afraid of her. Then he remembered how it was when him and Ed came before. He hadn't even told this soldier his name yet. So as they went through the trenches Alphonse abruptly introduced himself.

"I'm Alphonse Elric by the way!" Al announced.
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist PN   Full Metal Alchemist PN EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 6:25 pm

Ed: Panic seized him but he choked it down, and any whimpers that had the audacity to claw up his throat. He'd had much higher hopes in his body than he really had any reason for. He had truly thought he'd get out of it, but he knew he wasn't lucky. A wheezing breath left his lungs at Envy's foot, the battle to not let it become a sound of pain took almost too much ot of him. The reprieve of unconscious was almost welcome. He was so tired of fighting.

Nikko didn't think much about the stranger, knowing he didn't have any feet to stand on about oddities and choices. He cast a glance back to the suit, the name sparking an inkling of recognition but nothing he could grasp, nothing more than a whisp of thought, "You can call me Nikko, just Nikko."
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist PN   Full Metal Alchemist PN EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 5:44 pm

When Ed comes to, he’s lying in a hard bed in a cold metal room. There’s a thin sheet thrown over him. It was so scratchy and thin even hospital blankets put it to shame. The room is quite, the soundlessness rather painful. Upon further consciousness, he finds his injury isn’t hurting as badly as it did before. Underneath the blanket he can feel bandages but nothing else. Dun…dun…DUN he nekked fam.

Al: The orbs that shone through the eye holes widened, nearly having all white. “Your name is cat?!” Alphonse cried. “I love cats! You know once, I saw a cat rolled up and they called it a purrito. In your clothes right now you seem like a purrito so it makes sense. Wow… to be called cat. That sounds like a dream,” Al praised looking dreamy himself.
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist PN   Full Metal Alchemist PN EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 1:24 am

Ed's hand moved to his head before his eyes even truly opened. as far as head injuries went, this wasn't too bad but as he started taking in the details of his surroundings hed rather have suffered a much worse injury and be in a much better place. biting down his bubble of fear he slowly touches his port, noting his arm is still gone, then gives a full body shiver. Yeah, this is a much worse situation. heart racing he jolted up, keeping the horribly scraty blanket as up/around him as possible while looking for his clothes- or something he could make clothes that wasnt the blanket.

nikko laughed and shot a glance back at al, "i take it youre a big fan of cats? where im from, there are a lot of strays that would love you" This strange, armour wearing kid was just more and more interesting, why the hell was he so far up north?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist PN   Full Metal Alchemist PN Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Metal Alchemist PN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PN AUS :: FMA 2 :: Non-Au-
Jump to: