PN AUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The pn archive.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Patient PN

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silky

Silky

Patient PN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patient PN   Patient PN - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 10:28 pm

ed: ^BLESS YOU^ ^does as told but raises a brow^ What kind of joke?

alai: ^makes sure hes as comfy as can be before having to go and check other patients^
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Patient PN   Patient PN - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 11:33 pm

Roy: Mustang is my last name

Al: ^waits like a good boy....forlike 10 min and then realizes he saw ed come in but never came up so decides to go look for him^
Back to top Go down
https://pnau.forumotion.com
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Patient PN   Patient PN - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 11:54 pm

e: ^cant help amused snort^ no fuckin way, youre kidding, right?

j: ^baby what is u doin, oh well ill give u a friend^
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Patient PN   Patient PN - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 7:50 pm

Roy: ^grins^ not even in the slightest ^and turns on the car and turns to back up and you know those korean things? where guys do this to show off their neck to the girl they like coz boom nice neck? Roy haz nice neck^

Al: ^yeeeeees^ Leaning heavily on the iv cart and eventually has to sit^ pouts looking down the hall^ Where did he go?
Back to top Go down
https://pnau.forumotion.com
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Patient PN   Patient PN - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 11:03 am

E: .can't noir stare because probably exhausted and his society function malfunctions on a good day. That's... Unfortunate

J: .i remember I was going sonewhere with this nnowi forgot. .i can't render if he's a volunteer or patient but either way. .notices him. Hey, are you ok ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patient PN   Patient PN - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Patient PN
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PN AUS :: FMA 2 :: Patient-
Jump to: