PN AUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The pn archive.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

30 Days of Night PN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silky

Silky

30 Days of Night PN Empty
PostSubject: 30 Days of Night PN   30 Days of Night PN EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 7:30 am

it's only pitch black, nbd
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: 30 Days of Night PN   30 Days of Night PN EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 9:18 am

ed: ^shivering like crazy while shouldering in with armfull of firewood^ why the -fuck- do we live in the coldest place? i swear it feels like my body is just gonna shatter, or combust somehow, ice friction or some shit, i got as much wood as close as possible before the fuckin-damned night-month hits us with a fuckin' vengance
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: 30 Days of Night PN   30 Days of Night PN EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 11:00 pm

Al: ^giggles^ You should have let me go, you know the cold doesnt bother me like it does with you.
Back to top Go down
https://pnau.forumotion.com
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: 30 Days of Night PN   30 Days of Night PN EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 12:25 am

ed: ^shaking off snow the angirest little elf, shedding wet layers and replacing them immediately with double the dry^ oh yeah right, its my -job- to take care of this like im gonna let a stupid dumb thing like -weather- stop me, as -if- al, im just saying -why-
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: 30 Days of Night PN   30 Days of Night PN EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 8:20 pm

Al: ^shakes head with a smile^ At least the stew will taste ten times better while it's heating you up! Come on, it's done
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: 30 Days of Night PN   30 Days of Night PN EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 11:19 am

Ed: .grumpy stompz over to him but cant play grumpy I the fave of food.
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: 30 Days of Night PN   30 Days of Night PN EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 4:49 pm

Al: laughs because his brother truly is adorable. He wastes little time going and spooning out some of Ed’s favorite soup and brings it to him. As he’s setting it down the lights in their cabin flicker. Al frowns and looks up at the lights, waiting to see if they flicker again.

The lights shine firm for a couple more moments before promptly turning off. The sound of the fridge and heater stop, signifying it’s the power as a whole. Al frowns and puts his hands on his hips and looks down at Ed.

“A pika (collared look it upomg theyre ADORABLE) probably got into the control panel again,” Al theorized. Al shrugged, not too worried and grabbed a drink for his brother, setting it in front of him.

“I’ll go out and reset it really quick, be right back,” Al announced heading to the door and stepping into his shoes.
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: 30 Days of Night PN   30 Days of Night PN EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 9:50 am

ed frowned and followed his brother, "There ainnt a point to it now, Al. we can handle a little darkness and candlelight till morning, I don't want you outside with the wind the way it is."
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: 30 Days of Night PN   30 Days of Night PN EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 7:37 pm

Al waved his brother off, turning him around and pushing him back towards the table. "I'm already dressed, it'll just be a second," Al convinced him. Al made his way outside, quickly shutting the door so Ed couldn't argue and so the air wouldn't freeze him. The air was freezing as Al came out and he quickly stuffed his hands into his pockets. Immediately Al realized that all the houses littered around their little town were out. So it wasn't just them?

Al figured it would be that and shrugged. The power guy would fix it. For now, he would just put on the backup generator. It was pretty cold out and it would only get worse since there would be no sunlight for awhile. Al didn't want to risk going without any heat. Of course there was always the option of firewood but that ws for emergencies. So Al circled to the back of their home to hook up and turn on their back up generator. Al hummed to himself as he did it. At the back of the house he saw the generator. But also he saw something at the end of the road into the town.

Frowning, Al shifted and squinted against the wind to look. It definately seemed to be a couple of people and from what he could tell..rather young? Which was not the town's regular age range. Ed and Al worked with a lot of adorable retired people. There were a few 30 somethings but apart from that...

Maybe a plane came in and Al hadn't known. Al couldn't help but look a bit longer before finally lookign down at the generator. Suprised, he saw other foot prints leading around the building. His initial thought was they were Ed's but Ed's feet were smaller, much smaller. Still confused, Al reached for the cord to the generator. It felt short and again, Al's eyebrows furrowed.

Upon further inspection, he cord had been cut. Al didn't have time to react to this before he heard a scream. Al's head jerked up and looked towards the group of people again. Two were on the grou, struggling. Was someone having a seizure and the other was helping? Al's heart leapt and even took a couple steps up to go help. Ed and Al had some medical experience so he could help. However, he stopped when he saw blood splattered on the snow and heard some of the people from the group laughing and chattering encouraging. Despite Al's better judgement, he came closer, he stepped closer to the house beside his and Ed's but pressed close keeping to the shadows.

As he got closer, he saw what was truly happening and was horrified. Al pressed a hand to his mouth. On the ground was a girl he had just seen earlier that day working at the grocery. The woman was in her late forties. Her head was jerked back against the snow, blood gushing from her shoulder. Her mouth was agape. The one on top of her was EATING her. The man lifted his head and Al could just barely see from this distance. The man's teeth were jagged and long, and bloody. The woman on the ground gave a soft cry and reached out. SHe could see Al. And Al would help her. Not caring if they saw him, Al spun around and dashed for his door, his mind on the shotgun inside.
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: 30 Days of Night PN   30 Days of Night PN EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 6:38 pm

Ed paced the moment the door shut, seconds felt like hours as he fought with himself on just going out or not. Then he heard the scream and the choice was made for him, he barely stopped long enough for a coat and the gun, knowing Al would be back for it so he might as well meet him half way. he slid on the snow briefly before turning to where his intincts told him to go. he quite literally ran into Al, and grabbed on to his coat to stabilize them both. he kept his voice down, only heard by al in the blistering cold, "What the hell's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 30 Days of Night PN   30 Days of Night PN Empty

Back to top Go down

30 Days of Night PN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PN AUS :: FMA 3 :: 30 Days of Night Au-
Jump to: