PN AUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The pn archive.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dr Ed and Dr Al

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

Dr Ed and Dr Al - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Ed and Dr Al   Dr Ed and Dr Al - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 6:46 pm

Roy: I apologize for interrupting

Al: . Bites lip and makes a quick decision grabs a fallen branch that's got considerable foliage and pulls it over him. Scrambles to feet rubbing neck sheepishly telling them it was a false alarm.
Back to top Go down
https://pnau.forumotion.com
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ed and Dr Al   Dr Ed and Dr Al - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 6:46 pm

Roy: I apologize for interrupting

Al: . Bites lip and makes a quick decision grabs a fallen branch that's got considerable foliage and pulls it over him. Scrambles to feet rubbing neck sheepishly telling them it was a false alarm.
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ed and Dr Al   Dr Ed and Dr Al - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 9:43 pm

ed: ^waves hand and grins^ just doin your job, im sure youll catch me in nap time more often than not

n: ^omg whats he gonna do take him home theres something to explain to your brother^
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ed and Dr Al   Dr Ed and Dr Al - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 11:58 am

Roy: I'll do my best not to interrupt next time

Al: . That's if they live together! They might just be neighbors o.O. waits until they're gone. Oh my God, did I really just do that? . Shakes head smacking his cheeks and going over to bb and removing the branch. Are you still alive?
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ed and Dr Al   Dr Ed and Dr Al - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 6:11 pm

E: .amused lil grin and goes off.

N: .they GOTTA I wont STAND FOR IT. .pained but amused sound. Don't make me laugh what the fuck
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ed and Dr Al   Dr Ed and Dr Al - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 7:00 pm

Roy: ^follows him and is def amused like so this is what Edward Elric is like, him and his brother graduated as the youngest surgeons in history, itll be interesting to see him in action^

Al: ^ok but RELATABLE^ I'll take that as a yes ^scrubs at face^ Okay, I'm taking you... home holy moly I'm taking him home... Just okay, I've gotta lift you to get you in the car but I need you to... in short pretend you're a blank of wood, ecspecialy the leg I just sowed, okay?
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ed and Dr Al   Dr Ed and Dr Al - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 7:11 pm

Ed: .tries to straighten out hair as they walk to pin it into a bun a man on a mission to the surgery.

Nik: .THEY GOTTA BE TOGETHER ALWAYS. I'm aye I could handle getting up myself
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ed and Dr Al   Dr Ed and Dr Al - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 8:17 pm

Roy: ^listen you pretty little fuck^ watches him and im sure they get there!!^

Al: ^YEE^ No, you cant, you're going to listen to me mister, now wait here ^goes and gets the car closer before coming back out and having the door open^ gets to him again^ stiff as a board, okay?
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ed and Dr Al   Dr Ed and Dr Al - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 8:19 pm

Ed: .hey get REKT. .doesn't dally and quickly gets ready.

Nik: fin, yes sir .does as told.
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ed and Dr Al   Dr Ed and Dr Al - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 9:45 pm

Roy: ^yes and he helps him; pretty efficient in his new enviroment and gets ready too^

Al: ^deep breath and does what he has to and somehow gets him intt he car^ Im sure it didnt feel nice but nothing reopened either^
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ed and Dr Al   Dr Ed and Dr Al - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 9:48 pm

ed: ^definitely taking note tbh like maybe hes a good match^

nik: ^stubborn enough to not make a sound it reminds bby of his brohter^
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ed and Dr Al   Dr Ed and Dr Al - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 1:14 pm

Roy: .yaassss!!!.

Al: . Heart pulls like if he dies it's my fault. Okay step one done . Deep breath and checks to ensure nothing reopened. Alright, go ahead and rest if you can, I'm swinging by the hospital for things I need then we'll get to my house . Shus him in and does what he said he would and goes to the hospital first grabbing a backpack and basically thieving stuff and avoiding his brother before getting back to the car and driving to an apartment complex, leaves again to run shit in and gets Ed's wheelchair he uses during bad limb pain and comes back. Okay . Sits him up. I'm gonna get you into that wheel chair, so, stiff as a board again, ok? . Close close close to him, hands slipping under his arms knowing that he's not ed size, not even him sized but doesn't know how else to do it.
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ed and Dr Al   Dr Ed and Dr Al - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 1:50 pm

Ed: .v serious working and v good.

Nik: .aware enough he's not gonna let bby g hurt HIMSELF in the process. Relax...i got this .and honestly he does which tells v much this isn't the first time he's had this before, careful as can be transporting self.
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ed and Dr Al   Dr Ed and Dr Al - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 9:40 pm

Roy: ^also focused and works well!!!^

Al: ^grateful but worried and quickly gets him up to the apartment and into a homey lil house and into a perhaps homier room, the only off thing being the bed is stripped and got lots of towels and stuff and it looks like every light has been turned on^ alright one more time, I'm sorry about this ^and gets him on the bed^ okay ^wipes hands on the front of his shirt as a nerves thing. but then gets to work on setting things up, getting ready for ivs and shots etc.^ okay sir, I'm going to remove your clothing so I can do a thorough examination
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ed and Dr Al   Dr Ed and Dr Al - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 9:03 pm

ed: ^and lets make it a Long surgery so they can be Exhausted togther^

nik: ^only slightly strained^ Whatever you say doc.. ^v much going in and out of consciousness^
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ed and Dr Al   Dr Ed and Dr Al - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 9:49 pm

Roy: ^yessss, i approve!^ holds up very well and stays on top of it the entire time^

Al: Okay ^and cuts him out of his clothes for a closer look at all of his injuries, trying to NOT notice how mcfuckin gorgeous he is like 'al ur a professional wtf, youve NEVER done this' but pushes through and after locking his door, he gets to work, removing any bullets, metals, etc. sanitizing the wounds and stitching them up along with getting some ivs in him, hoping that he'll be alright with the lack of blood iv since he doesnt know his blood type, but at some point he does get some sleepy meds so nikkos out for most of this and when he wakes up, hes clean, wrapped up, and between soft blankies an pillows and nearby is bb al in a chair, sleeping with a book in his lap^
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ed and Dr Al   Dr Ed and Dr Al - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 10:07 pm

e: ^Aya!!!^ ^same! but man the moment its safe to not be On? hes like a marionette with its strings cut just Exhausted^

nik: ^its ok al youll get to explore him in more depth Wink later Wink ^ ^and honestly even before the meds hes a surprisingly good patient, just minimal painful movement/jerks and twitches clearly not the first time this kind of thing has happened but probably the first to this scale^
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ed and Dr Al   Dr Ed and Dr Al - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 6:45 pm

Roy: ^sees this^ You alright there???

Al: ^OMGLOB^ was mildly impressed andmildly concerned but did what he had to do! So! when nikko wake up he is fixed UP^
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ed and Dr Al   Dr Ed and Dr Al - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 9:35 pm

Ed: .gifts him a tired grin. Just peachy

Nik: .takes a second to remember what went down and them tries too get up.
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ed and Dr Al   Dr Ed and Dr Al - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 12:32 am

Roy: ^small laugh^ That was intense but... you were brilliant

Al: ^and he finds its difficult coz ow???^
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ed and Dr Al   Dr Ed and Dr Al - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 10:17 pm

ed: ^cant help but beam^ you werent half bad yourself, 'm glad youre on my team

nik: ^quiet little hiss but pushes through and sits up maybe pausing bc hizzy/light headed^
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ed and Dr Al   Dr Ed and Dr Al - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 4:06 pm

Roy: . Gives him an unfairly handsome smile^ well thank you

Al: ^Ames gentle hands appear from nowhere and steadies him^softly^ careful. You'll pull your stitches
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ed and Dr Al   Dr Ed and Dr Al - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 10:34 am

Ed: .genuinely walks into something and steadies it. Uh ill uhh see you around .shuffles out FAST.

N: .stares. Where am i
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ed and Dr Al   Dr Ed and Dr Al - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 6:25 pm

Roy: ^Frowning, Roy follows after him unknowingly and pulls the door open where Ed just escaped.^ Wait, where are you going? Do you need my assistance?

Al: ^Gets a sort of embarassed look as he settles back into his chair when he sees Nikko isn't jerking around anymore^ Well.... you're at my house.... You said not to take you to the hospital because of the police and.... I couldn't just leave you there so..... I brought you home
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ed and Dr Al   Dr Ed and Dr Al - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 4:44 am

ed: ^turns and waves hand slightly^ N-nope! Im all good, go get some rest or something!

n: ^takes a moment to let his words settle in and really think about what he remembers^ Didn't think you'd actually listen to that, not many people do. it's probably not safe for me to be here, for you i should go ^trie to get up again^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ed and Dr Al   Dr Ed and Dr Al - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr Ed and Dr Al
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PN AUS :: FMA :: Doctors-
Jump to: