PN AUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The pn archive.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dr Ed and Dr Al

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

Dr Ed and Dr Al - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Ed and Dr Al   Dr Ed and Dr Al - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 1:45 pm

Olivier: As Ed turns around from his flustering he bumps into a sturdy form. The stillness causes him to stumble back because something has to move. Even before he sees her, he can feel her presence. Ed's superior, Olivier scowls down at him, arms crossed.

"Edward Elric," she begins. Her tone makes his name sound like an accusation. "Would you like to tell me why you're still here when you were supposed to clock out 73 hours ago?"

Doctors and nurses who walk by change in demeanor when they see Olivier's firey wrath is switched on. They quicken their pace and hurry by, none giving Ed a glance, no chance for escape. Before Ed can say anything, the woman holds up a hand.

"Don't even bother, Elric. I can't even take a long weekend without one of my subordinates doing something stupid. You're to go home, NOW. If i so much as see a strand of a blonde hair---"

"That's hardly fair, he's not the only one with blonde hair," Roy spoke up. He had somehow manifested beside the tinier doctor. Roy looked bemused and it was obvious he had NO idea who he was dealing with. Some passer by's were shocked still (patients included). A pregnant pause lingered in that hall (no one dares enter or leave). Olivier had simply stared at Roy with the chilliest glare. Roy seemed to wise up, feeling the cold and straightened. Olivier finally let out a measured angry breath.

"Who is this...swine," she demanded.

Al: Again, Al gently places a hand on his shoulder to stop him from getting up.

"Please, your stitches will pull," Al insists just as gently as he started.

"No one's going to find you here," Al told him, pulling his blankets up and tucking him in a little (a first for Nikko prob). Al paused a moment. "Oh, I don't mean that in a creepy way. I mean, it's safe. You're safe, I'm safe," he elaborated.

Al turned to the bedside table and dipped a cloth in a bowl. Using the towel, he pat Nikko's face with it.

"See, I'm a doctor so I've always played it by the books. I don't do stuff like this...even on a much much smaller scale," he explained. "Plus when I found you I wasn't even taking my normal route home, I couldn't be connected at all."

"I do live with my brother, and while he's a doctor too it would be the hospital or the curb if it was his choice," Al sat back and smiled.

"So, as long as you don't tip my brother off that you're here, we're the only ones that know."
Back to top Go down
https://pnau.forumotion.com
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ed and Dr Al   Dr Ed and Dr Al - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 9:44 am

ed: (MY Q U E E N) Stumbles back from her sheer aura alone and slowly looks up, blinking slowly and praying beyond hope that shes just a hallucination, when she seems to be corporeal he tries to look professional, tries not to flinch at her tone, and finally tries not to stare in wide eyed, slack jawed shock at the death wish his new teammate seems to have.

he carefully placed himself between the two, knowing realistically it wouldn't matter but he couldn't help but stick his neck out for things with a lack of self preservation it might even put his own to shame, "Sorry boss, got busy got distracted. You know how it is!" He tried for a laugh but landed a mile off. He rubbed the back of his head and sighed, "'M on my way out now, this 's the new member of my team. I think stupidity is in the job description. I'd ask not to hurt 'im too bad while i go into a 14 hour coma but I ain't got nothin' to pay that fine, so im just gonna make a run for it." He hopes that blatant hint gets through Mustangs big dumb head

nikk: Nikko couldnt hel but laugh, he doubted this doctor could be creepy even if he tried, "People that end up on the side of the road....don't really abide by the laws of takin' different routes or not. Besides, if you live with your brother, and he's keen on kickin' people out, wouldn't it be better if i made myself scarce?" He hated to think of how prominent his accent was in his current state, but he could either put his energy into his accent, or staying awake. and really, when put like that it was no contest.
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ed and Dr Al   Dr Ed and Dr Al - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 6:13 pm

Roy: looks offended at all the comments. He can't help but throw a betrayed look at Ed like 'Uh? I thought we were FRIENDS'. Olivier finally pulls her eyes away from Roy to look at Ed.

"You'd better have Al corroborate your story. If I don't hear from him that you're sleeping, all three of your heads will be on the chopping block," She warns. "and as for you," she turns to Roy. "Drive him home immediately and come back here when you're done."

Al: "He won't know. I have my own bathroom in here and I plan on 'getting sick' to help you through the rough of it. No one will suspect anything," Al ensured him again, running the wet cloth up along his hair line, wiping soothingly. "Before you fall asleep, I have some questions for you. " Al sat back, placing the cloth to the side. There was also a clipboard there, which is what he picked up.

"Could you tell me your Name, blood type, allergies, and any history of addiction or substance" abuse?" Al asked in a way that made Nikko sure he was a doctor. But his expression was still warm and Nikko knew whatever info he gave him, wouldn't be used against him, just in a way to help.
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ed and Dr Al   Dr Ed and Dr Al - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 6:10 pm

Ed felt exactly NO guilt throwing Roy to the wolf that was Olivier Armstrong. He only gave a shrug with zero sympathy before crossing his arms, standing at attention quickly once her attention's back to him. "Yes ma'am! Al's sleeping already, I will follow his lead and head home right this instant, and my new teammate will absolutely assist in getting me home." He gave a strong, yet sloppy salute, grabbed Roy's sleeve, and booked it down the hallway toward their employee lockers.

nikko couldn't help but give a weak little laugh at the little doctor, "Nikko, B, no allergies, couldn't tell you my drug history, had to take a lot of shit against my will when i was young, still dont know the names but im not on shit now." He wasn't planning on staying long, really the moment the little doctor gave him an ounce of leave, he'd take advantage and disappear. he'd just bide his time for now
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ed and Dr Al   Dr Ed and Dr Al - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 4:47 pm

Roy: found that was feeling a lot less impressed with Ed than he did hours before. (Negative sim points) He made sure to show it on his face as the younger drug him out to the car garage. There he pulled his arm from Ed.

“Care to tell me what the hell just happened?” Roy suggested.

Al: listened intently, writing everything down on a piece of paper.

“It’ll be tricky to get the blood but, we may not need it if your recovery goes well,” Al spoke thoughtfully as he scanned his notes. Standing, Al leaned over Nikko, pulling out an arm and prodding.

“I know you must be in a lot of pain. I didn’t give you anything for the very reason you just told me. Do you have problems with taking an IV now? If you can’t I understand. We’ll figure something else out,” Al informed him, seeming to find what he needed, a good vein and look
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ed and Dr Al   Dr Ed and Dr Al - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 1:00 am

Ed was just glad to be out of Oliviers vicinity. He shot roy an unimpressed look, "You seriously didnt read up on her? Shes like, a legend? An Ice queen. Youd be stupid to fight her to her face, which is why you get the hell outta dodge the moment you can. Don't worry aout the shit i said, i dont expect, or -want- you to take me home, so just....go hide in the office or bathroom for a half hour and get back to work" Ed shot roy a salute all his own and shrugged off his coat and trudged to his locker, tossing it open to find his regular clothes and change fast, figuring he could make some bus or taxi if he was desperate, but he wasn't adverse to walking either.

"Itd be real silly if you were planning on tryin' to kill me now, but i guess i wouldnt be surprised by that, or some medical experiment, but im fine doc. This aint that bad. Better than it was. I can handle this" Nikko couldnt help the amusement as he watched the little doctor prod, "do your worst if you want, but you dont gotta waste your supplies."
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ed and Dr Al   Dr Ed and Dr Al - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 3:22 pm

Roy: stuck out his arm, the blonde's chest bumping against it as he blocked in. IN this hand was a car unlocker. Nearby a Mustang beeped. "If she's as wrathful as you say, then I'm not taking my chances by letting you get kidnapped by some bus hobo," Roy reasoned. Roy gestured dramatically to the car in mock courtesy.

Al: slid in the needle smoothly, taping it down with medical tape. "Supplies would be wasted if you *didn't* use them. They certainly can't go back where they came from," Alphonse offered distractedly. Like a true doctor, Al's movements were efficient and practiced. Once Nikko was hooked up, it didn't take long for the drugs to kick in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr Ed and Dr Al   Dr Ed and Dr Al - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr Ed and Dr Al
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PN AUS :: FMA :: Doctors-
Jump to: