PN AUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The pn archive.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Airplane/Lost PN

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

Airplane/Lost PN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airplane/Lost PN   Airplane/Lost PN - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 6:48 pm

Envy: ^relieved and nods^ I will

Al: ^smiles^ If it's alright with your dad here

Bradley: Thats more than alright

Al: What flavor do you like best?
Back to top Go down
https://pnau.forumotion.com
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Airplane/Lost PN   Airplane/Lost PN - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 7:03 pm

Ed: .goes on to helping others and getting dunks and snacks.

P: .beams amd says something probably typically sour.
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Airplane/Lost PN   Airplane/Lost PN - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 8:06 pm

^and hes certainly got his lil fan clubs, gries gang on one side, wrath on the other and roy in the front!!^

Al: ^smiles and nods going and getting him some and comes back with it^ Here you go
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Airplane/Lost PN   Airplane/Lost PN - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 8:14 pm

Ed: .as it SHOULD be!!!. .makes sure he's not CLEARLY PLAYING favorites.

P: .beams. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Airplane/Lost PN   Airplane/Lost PN - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 9:35 pm

G: ^ and Im sure he does a good job fam!!^

Al: You're welcome ^smiles^ let us know if you need anything else, ok?
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Airplane/Lost PN   Airplane/Lost PN - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 9:42 pm

ed: ^yes! and im sure its a decently smooth flight for most of the time^

p: ^nods with big Adoring eyes^
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Airplane/Lost PN   Airplane/Lost PN - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 12:59 pm

Al: . Thinks he's really really cute and gets back to work.

^yes! Good weather like Roy said! When a man comes up seemingly from nowhere, he certainly didn't check in and he doesn't even take a seat, and his face looks familiar^
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Airplane/Lost PN   Airplane/Lost PN - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 1:44 pm

Ed: .frowns but knows has to be polite. Sir...is everything alright?
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Airplane/Lost PN   Airplane/Lost PN - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 9:26 pm

Al: ^blinks and looks, then eyes widen and grabs Ed's arm^

Kimblee: ^looking at his watch^ oh everything is wonderful, all going according to plan, the bomb should go off in 3, 2, ^and something explodes and next thing they know the plan is going sideways, throwing everyone who isnt belted around^
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Airplane/Lost PN   Airplane/Lost PN - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 8:57 pm

e: ^startled yelp, immediately panicked but also Needed to Help these people And punch this fuckers lights out so thts Step One, well 2 step 1 is making sure al's ok and not smushed^
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Airplane/Lost PN   Airplane/Lost PN - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 9:40 pm

^and there's definately no time to get to kimblee because when I say sideways? i mean, holding onto chairs while being airborne and shit and it all happens so fast ina fit of terror and lights flicker, there's screaming, pain, and then blackness^
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Airplane/Lost PN   Airplane/Lost PN - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2019 10:03 pm

e: ^HELL yeah ok well im sure when theyre lucky enough to wake its a horrible nightmare scape the flashing lights and fuckin??? foliage??? blood and bodies its a nightmare and terrifying^
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Airplane/Lost PN   Airplane/Lost PN - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 6:30 pm

^Yes and not nearly the amount that were there before! some having fallen out^
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Airplane/Lost PN   Airplane/Lost PN - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2019 9:31 pm

.yes! Or pinned ~ by heavy machinery~ or got an arm torn off~ or something~.
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Airplane/Lost PN   Airplane/Lost PN - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 12:20 am

^or all of the above mannnn and tbh kimblee is prob least hurt, like relishing in what he's done^
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Airplane/Lost PN   Airplane/Lost PN - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 10:11 pm

e: ^what are the groups, would you say, who ended up together or near together? i know ling at least is gonna have to be near ed who is simultaneous pinned and bleeding to death because i want his arm hanging from a messed up tree^
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Airplane/Lost PN   Airplane/Lost PN - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 3:43 pm

^not ENTIRELY sure but let's start with ed on a broken piece in the forest hanging from a tree and ling isn't far off! And Al is on the beach! I think alai at the very least should be on the beach too because, nurse, and that's where the bulk is!^

Al: ^so I'll start al sO putting perspective in pride's pPOV! Pride bb is coming to, and somehow remained in his seat but it goes without saying shit HURTS he's bruised cut and very possible something is broken and through blurry vision he can see the side of the plane ripped off and muffled shouts. Someone runs past and is helped off the plane and he hears whoever is helping them off point pride- out like 'get that little boy out!' But seeming in a rush the person clambers back into the cabin and pride is face to face with al^ ^touches his face softly^ hey, hey are you ok? We're gonna get you off of here, okay? ^fumbles with the jammed seat belt^
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Airplane/Lost PN   Airplane/Lost PN - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 10:28 am

Ed: .what do you think about the arm GONE and hanging by the leg? Sonething shaped so tight there'd be no way to save it? Bc if that legs gone and not pinned he's deado plus itd be horrible to have his own armpointing him out. .not as fully unconscious as coukd be so kind of seeing fits and bursts of colors and screaming and people and stuff but can't request help.

P: .stares aft him blinking slowlynot quite fully registering what HAPPENED. ...huh?
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Airplane/Lost PN   Airplane/Lost PN - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 6:21 pm

Ling: ^I really like this idea tbh. I LIKE it gruesome and heckin METAL like Ed....get it?^ Groans and sits himself up rubbing his head. It's bleeding and his hand comes away red. He's not sure if his head's crushed but his muddled mind decides that's not important right now. Ling manages to his feet, stumbling a couple of times forward. When he finally is, he drags his gaze across the foreign scenery. Then his eyes catch on something, a gruesome something hanging from the tree. It be ED^

A: ^Understands that that's what's going on. Then a ticking sound comes to the forefront of Pride's mind, and it's a sound. The sound is why Al is trying desperately to get him free. There's no possible way for the elric to know what it means for sure but it didn't sound promising. Al finally let up with struggling with the boys seat belt, it clearly being jammed and scans the floor for something, ANYTHING. When he sees the glass from the window. Pride can feel a sting on his cheek that suggest thatwhen that glass shattered it probably cut him. Al wastes no time in grabbing the glass^ SIt back ^and Al presses him a little and is careful not to cut Pride, though the knife is digging into Al's own hand. He hooks the glass under the belt and cuts. Thankfully this free's Pride. The glass falls to the floor as Al abandons it in favor of picking up Pride. The ticking is getting louder, incessant and deafening. Al is jumping from teh opening in teh side of the plane. Al doesn't get far before an explosion blasts behind them. Al tucks Pride neatly against his torso as they're blown forward. Blood rains down onto the sand. Al collapses beside the boy, and Pride can see something lodged into Al's back^
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Airplane/Lost PN   Airplane/Lost PN - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 4:53 am

ED: ^SLOWLY taking account of things, decidedly Not freaking out about not seeing or feeling his arm, mentally telling self to stay calm and slowly moves because can clearly see the leg and tht he's dangling and figures thats step one. Maybe head trauma, Hopefully no spine trauma, but careful sit up and movement of OTHER foot's toes figures it's not so honestly kind of paws at the thing on his leg, im thinking electrical wire or somethig that snapped off^ 's...not good...

p: ^oklikeiknowthisisPRIDEpridebutmybrainsjustBABYthatsgottabeTRAUMATICsomehow^ ^honestly too shocked to do much other than sit up slow and kind of paw at al, like hey are you ok, pushing lil self up onto knees to see whats in him but also knowing has to apply pressure to wounds but doesn't know what to press with but luckily anyone seeing a little kid sitting up in the middle of carnage is gonna come investigate, ESPECIALLY a good adult that knows human ANATOMY like a NURSE^

Ala: ^gets to them and first and foremost makes sure theyre both alive and breathing multitasking in the sense of asking the kid simple questions to make sure no head trauma AND distract him from everything that's happening while also pressing CAREFULLY around the thing in al's back and making sure he's alive^
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Airplane/Lost PN   Airplane/Lost PN - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 1:13 pm

Ling: is completely shocked, staring open mouthed.

"This isn't happening....is it?" He wonders outloud to himself. When Ed struggles, he springs back to life. "No!" He calls out panicked and runs to the boy.

"Hold still, I'm going to get you down," Ling informs him loudly, knowing that Ed must be in a lot of pain. The metal electrical wire around Ed's leg is cutting and the appendage is practically blue at this point. Ed is dangling just above the ground. Hoping to stop the horrendous grab of the wire Ling pulls it, trying to break the branch above. It works, Ed falls to the ground, not too hard but the cord grabs onto something else and gets stuck, tightening it with ungodly pressure. At this point the only thing he can feel is uncomfortable numb tingling in his leg with a burning sensation that is agonizing. Ling doesnt notice this at first, now presented with Ed's missing arm. Any color remaining in Lings face drains and he rips his fancy$500 dollar jacket off his shoulders and works on getting it to tie around Ed's shoulder.

Ling's attention is brought back to Ed's leg when sparks come off the wires, burning the skin around it.

Al's: eyes flutter open unseeingly, eyebrows furrowed as if he's not sure where he is. A cough erupts and blood comes from his mouth. Still confused, he sees Pride and reaches up.

"Okay?" he asks breathlessly and offers a smile. When he breathes in, Alai can hear a crackling sound from his chest.
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Airplane/Lost PN   Airplane/Lost PN - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 9:37 am

ed: His brain screams at him in gratefulness at Ling's appearance, it gives ed's mind something more to focus on instead of the hazy pain and numbness. Soft little gasps tear from his throat at Ling's jostling of him. He knows its probably a lot worse than it feels if the amount of red is anything to go by. He remembers the plane being blue, and trees being green. With a hard won rasp he grits out, "Th' wire...don' touch it..." Contrary to his words, he himself tries to. He doesn't think why his right arm won't respond to his actions and doesn't register the high pitched whine of frustration as he tried to break the wires current or loosen the damn knot. He's a bundle of numbness and pain right now anyways, it should be him taking care of the pain in the leg electrical wire.

p: Stares with a mixure of awe and horror at Al while the white haired hopefully helper or doctor started doing something well beyond him. He wasn't used to feeling like this and took a deep breath to try and shove some of those scared bugs in his belly down, "Why'd you do that, you got hurt. Real bad and in a real dum way" He tried to sound rougher than any kid should but was off by a long shot. His gaze shifted between the doctor (whom im avoiding bc idk what exactly is wrong so i cannot google what to do) and the dumb attendant that saved him, hoping he saved the dumb little thing. He assumed he was with all the movement and serious expression and lack of panic at all the blood.
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Airplane/Lost PN   Airplane/Lost PN - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 6:05 pm

Scar: Before Ed can touch the electrical wires with his fingers, a hand grabs his wrist. "Don't touch it," a tall gruff man orders, his expression serious. The man's eyes appear to be red, but that couldn't be possible so it appears to be a trick to Ed. The man turns his gaze to the other who came to help him. "Find a sharp piece of metal that can cut," he barked. The slimmer man wasn't afraid of the bigger man. Ling listened carefully and nodded his head, understanding and running off to find something.

It wasn't long after he found a bit of the plane that had come off in the crash. It was nestled in the grass. All sides were sharp but Ling was careful picking it up. As he leaned down, his eye caught on something that was practically right beside it. Ling's stomach lurched seeing Ed's severed arm. This was when he couldn't keep his cool and emptied the contents of his stomach.

"There isn't time for that, hurry up!" The larger man called and looked back to Ed. Scar grabbed his chin and forced him to look at him. "I know you're delerious but I find it only fair that you know what I'm going to do. If i don't remove this wire, it will electricute you. The only way is to cut off your leg," Scar explained. "Do you understand? If i cut the wire, you'll have zero chance of living, if I don't sever your leg, you have zero chance of living."

Al: (He's got a punctured lung!) Al could only smile and shrug smally at Prides question. Reaching up he touched Pride's hand. "Y-you should go to the trees, it's safer there," Al instructed, voice watery, like his throat, was clogged. Seeming to have taken a lot out of him to talk he closes his eyes and waits for a beat before shifting so he was on his side curling up a bit and catching Alai's hand in the process.

"I'm okay, go help the others. I can wait," Al doesn't open his eyes as he says this but does reach back to press against the wound weakly.
Back to top Go down
Silky

Silky

PostSubject: Re: Airplane/Lost PN   Airplane/Lost PN - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 6:04 pm

ed: Stared at the newcomer, taking the chance to focus on something new slowly climbing the ladder to consciousness. He closed his eyes but shook his head and opened them not long after,. "Ye-" his voice was too soft for his liking, so he tried again, "Yeah, I gotcha....jus...don' lemme bleed out...'d be a real drag if ya saved me here but let me bleed out som'wh're else..."

alai: Both faces hold almsot the same level of 'clearly youre not' but the stranger helping says something to the kid that gives him a determined look and he nods and runs off while the stranger figures he should give Al something to think about, "You find yourself in dangerous situations, and act like theyre no big deal often?" His tone was rather monotonous, but the tiny spark of levity kept any part of Al from truly panicing, "I wish we had something to numb you up, but you aren't on lucks side, so this is gonna hurt like a bitch, and i'm gonna need you to stay conscious, talk to me about anything that passes through your head." He told Al, and trusted him to hold up to that while he got to work with the goods he had and whatever Pride could find for him. Thank the gods for travel sewing kits and reusable straws. if he worked quickly enough, maybe the poor kid wouldn't suffer too much blood loss and make it through the night.
Back to top Go down
Pookie
Admin
Pookie

PostSubject: Re: Airplane/Lost PN   Airplane/Lost PN - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 4:35 pm

Scar: gave him a hard look. “I don’t plan on letting oyu bleed out but I’m not a doctor." The phrase was cold cut but true. Scar wasn’t a doctor but he was the only one with the guts to chop off a limb in this kind of situation. With two quick motions, Scar ripped the sleeves off of his shirt, revealing muscled arms and a intricate tattoos winding up and down his arms. Taking one of the sleeves Scar wrapped it around the boys thigh and tugged it as tight as possible to lessen the blood flow.

Ling finally came back, body trembling but holding a thick piece of sharp metal. Scar snatched it from him, not minding the sharp edges at all. “Hold his arm down. The last thing we need is for him to grab those cords and electrocute himself,” Scar ordered. Ling hoped the kid didn’t hear Scar mention there was only ONE arm. When holding Ed down, Ling was shaken by how small he truly was and by how cool his skin was from the lack of blood. Closing his eyes tightly, Ling began to pray that this boy would not die.

Scar didn’t waste any time. When he saw Ed ws restrained he shoved the metal into Ed’s thigh. Scar too, was praying. He prayed that he wouldn’t hit one of Eds major arteries but if he did, he hoped his measures would be enough to keep him alive. This was all he could do, get the jagged metal through his leg and sear the wound shut with the fire that leapt around them from the crash.

Al: didn’t think he could stay awake even without the added pain this man was talking about. Al was sure this was it and just wanted this doctor to go help someone else so he didn’t feel responsible for him. Al wasn’t the type to give up but he also wasn’t the type to be stupid. This sort of injury would need a hospital. They didn’t have that. Al shut his eyes tightly, whispering to himself. “I’m sorry, Ed.”

Turning his head he gave the man his best smile. “Put your efforts towards the others,” he requested, barely able to keep the blood gurgling out of his mouth. “Its…this is.. It’s okay. It’s---” Al got cut off by a rush of blood coming out in wet painful coughs. The coughs were violent and by the time he was finished, his fingers had dug into the sand, seeking a reprieve. So much strength just left him. An overall tiredness settled over him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airplane/Lost PN   Airplane/Lost PN - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Airplane/Lost PN
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PN AUS :: FMA :: Airplane/Lost-
Jump to: